For external use only-hands. Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not store above 105°F. May discolor some fabrics. Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.