- Disinfects & removes stains, degreases
- Kills germs on hard nonporous surfaces
- Smart Tube technology - spray every drop
- ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: Make your home sparkle with Clorox Clean-Up All Purpose Cleaner in a spray bottle that cleans, disinfects and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: This Clorox spray penetrates and removes messes on any hard nonporous surface indoors or outdoors, including appliances, outdoor furniture and more
- BLEACH CLEANING SPRAY: Powerful spray with bleach provides spray coverage cuts through germs and grime to remove tough kitchen and bath stains with an Original Scent
- DISINFECTANT SPRAY: Smart Tube technology insures you spray every drop of this household cleaner, no more tilting or transferring to get the last of your home cleaning supplies
- CLOROX BLEACH SPRAY: This spray cleaner has dependable Clorox cleaning power to eliminate any household surface mess; use as a bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner and more
Clorox Clean-Up all-purpose bleach spray cleaner is designed to quickly and effectively clean, disinfect and deodorize a variety of surfaces both indoors and outdoors. It removes tough kitchen and bath stains, grease and dirt on contact, while killing over 99% of germs. This household cleaner can be used on multiple hard, nonporous surfaces throughout your home, including kitchen sinks, counters, refrigerators, appliances, tubs, toilets, fiberglass, floors, showers and tiles. With the Smart Tube technology bottle, you are guaranteed to spray every last drop. The easy to use trigger lets you spray into corners and hard to reach places. This cleaner leaves your home sparkling clean and smelling fresh. Clorox Clean Up Cleaner with Bleach gets the job done.
Made in United States
To clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: Direct application: Directly apply with cloth and wet surfaces completely. Let stand 5 minutes. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting. To Refill Spray Bottles: 1. Remove trigger sprayer from empty bottle. 2. Unscrew cap on refill and pour contents directly into empty bottle. 3. Replace trigger sprayer and use as you normally would.